2.21.2010

Eric



"Hey- you're watching me type this right now." I felt very clever . My first heart pounding moment associated with Eric was a few hours later, a response in my inbox, "Hey. You're not watching me type this right now. How mysterious of me." And just like that, we became very very You've Got Mail. His emails were the highlights of my days. For many days.
It took a very long time to break down his walls. But once I did, it was so worth it. He was the breath of fresh air you've never had. His romance is that which made me squirm and blush. I couldn't figure out if we could really handle each other, but I guess that once made everything exciting. We're both very intense in different ways.
I think he fell in love with me.
But he has shown me so much. Allen Ginsberg and My Bloody Valentine and how I had forgotten how much I love meditating. I have dreams, and I tell them to him.
But now we have turned back time, before hanging out or warm hand in cold hand. I keep forgetting to give Ragged Point Road back to him.
Sometimes, you just run out. Of interest, I guess. Its horrible. Depressing. But its life.

No comments:

Post a Comment