6.20.2010

I am utterly confused

How is it that the person you never spare a thought for always likes you? The person you never saw coming is at your side, dying to spend time with you?
And why is it so horrifying, even as its flattering?
I want to run and hiiidee.
And, opposite that, why is it that the person you always seem to become obsessed with is so aloof towards you? Is that because it is the opposite feeling of that special kind of horror? You are overcome with desire, is that the opposite of horror?

Ugh, I don't want either of those. I just want comfortable companionship. I want you, you want me.
I can't handle emotions out of balance... Especially when you take other's and mine.

And the aim is always wrong. You focus all your attention on one person and the one who comes a knocking is the one directly to the left of the one you wanted.

And, its always a great person that you want to be friends with. Except how do you become friends without sending that message?

GRRRRRRRR. Frustration. This was not my intent when I went out tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Some dilemmas have three horns. Sometimes our focus can become so intense that it's difficult to see beyond its narrow beam, where possibilities may actually lie.

    ReplyDelete