3.31.2010

Beautiful Spring

Everything is at its loveliest, and it is seeping into my mood.

Nevermind that I feel starved of friends and conversation, there's plenty to look forward to and enjoy in the meantime.

I spent all weekend picking out flowers, gardening, taking care of the new white geranium sitting in my room! And it hit me how much I want to just have a house and take care of it. How I'd love to pour my heart into my home, invite people over to enjoy it with me. It would be so fun and relaxing and rewarding. :)

I'm very excited because everyone is buzzing about prom! Everything is coming beautifully together. I will be going with my amazing best friend who is also an amazing dancer, I have a gorgeous dress, I will be riding in a limo and going to a beach house with a bunch of people I barely know, and everything will be fantastical.

I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment