3.06.2010

Polarity of Emotion

I miss you all the time.

I'm drunk.

I had fun today, even though the show was frightening and awful.

i want to be better.

I want to be in love.

I'm sorry.

I want to just get married and have babies.

I want to go to college.

I don't know what I want.

I love music so much.

I just want to be with you. Without being with you. Is that possible?

I love just being around you and absorbing you. Sometimes I can't, or I just don't want to. But right now I do want you. I'm sorry I've been so horrible. But you would never say that. You just take it. I'm so so sorry.

I want to know what it did to you. i want to know how you're doing.

i wish I had a looking glass into your life, I wish I could see without being seen. I just want to know.

Sometimes I look at you and think, God, he really is handsome.

Sometimes I look at you and think, thank God I got out of that one. I could never handle this long-term.

What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment